
This month's SPT's focus on gift giving. From Lelly's blog:
and before you lovingly remind me of the economic recession, let me add that no money is to be spent on these gifts! let's focus on the gift of service, the gift of a smile, the gift of a repurposed or gently used item, the gift of a kind word. you know, those gifts that would be hard to wrap in a box with a pretty bow.
for tuesday, april 7: gift a family member
for tuesday, april 14: gift a friend
for tuesday, april 21: gift a neighbor, teacher, co-worker
for tuesday, april 28: gift a total stranger
GIFT A FAMILY MEMBER
for tuesday, april 14: gift a friend
for tuesday, april 21: gift a neighbor, teacher, co-worker
for tuesday, april 28: gift a total stranger
GIFT A FAMILY MEMBER
15 comments:
you guys are too cute! and to have your child ask you to pleeeeeease be quiet! too funny.
What a cute picture! Don't you just love being married?!
you two are adorable! lOVE the facial expressions... the eyes say so much. looks like you were having a blast ;)
way cute! :)
You are so creative with your pictures. I've got to try to expand my mind...It's cool to see that your hubby is game as well.
You guys are too cute. Hehe, I love it. I want to be that in love when I get married, where my kids tell me we're gross and to quiet down. Love it!!
ROCK ON! What a cute pic of the two of you..so in love! How fun to have to be told to be quiet by your little one!
Haa! Scandalous! Too cute. Leave it to the 4-year-old to have to lay down the law for those roudy adults.
Hee Hee. Busted!
Those pictures are great. How funny that your little told you to keep it quiet.
Your little ONE....ugh
What is going on in these pictures Sarah!?!?!? I am not sure I approve of this post...it is so....NAUGHTY!!! Or is that just my mind going somewhere else! So what was the GIFT?
Did you guys take a nap? HaHa!!
You guys are such good sports. I saw this post a while a go but I didn't comment. I just had to tell you how cute it was. You guys are so fun!
I love the bed spread by the way :D)
Post a Comment