Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jackson & Sadie Said

Jackson is known for calling things by the incorrect names. For years he called boobs, elbows. Since I found this hilarious, I neglected telling him the correct name for some time. Some of his recent interpretations follow:

To Jackson:

Fresh & Easy is Fresh & Clean
Costco is Costgo
Pier 1 is Deer 1 and
When he signs the song Y.M.C.A. he sings Y.M.C.H.

Sadie has also finally added two new words to her vocabulary:

Apple and Woo-Hoo

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love that he called boobs elbows.
I wish I would keep better track of the funny mispronunciations of Eli...I am sure there are plenty!

bloodfamily said...

I love to hear what kids call other things. I also think that it is great that you are writing them down. I'm sure that your kids will think that they are really funny when they get older!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

That is so cute! A few years ago, I had a little girl who instead of calling me Miss Sheree, she called me Mystery. It always brightened my day! :)