2. I am inherently messy, but always try and have my house clean.
3. I consider myself a feminist.
4. I have no athletic ability.
5. I always wear lipstick or lip gloss.
6. I once ate Macaroni & Cheese everyday for 6 months.
7. I have never had a cavity.
8. I didn't learn how to cook until I got married.
9. I love to eat out.
10. I never ate desserts or candy as a child.
11. I loved being 22. It was my signature year.
12. I lived alone all through college.
13. I am not a snacker, but I am a big eater at meal times.
14. I have never broken a bone.
15. I dislike Jazz music and R & B.
16. I once had pink hair in high school.
17. I am very responsible.
18. I am a home body.
19. I love T.V.
20. I also really love to read.
21. I truly adore my husband.
22. I can't tell a joke.
23. I am not a great story teller.
24. I can keep a secret.
25. I am allergic to most perfumes.
26. I love my friends. They are super important to me.
27. I believe in the power or attraction.
28. I always try my best.
29. My biggest fear is snakes. Our neighbor has some and I am worried that one will show up on my doorstep one day. And since I believe in the power of attraction, it will probably happen.
30. I hardly ever cry.
31. I am close to very few people.
32. It is important to me to teach my kids tolerance.
33. I tend to be a rebel.
34. I don't enjoy watching movies more than once.
35. I am a worrier.
36. I love to learn new things.
37. I have an excellent memory.
38. I can be inconsistent.
39. I need to be more patient.
40. I take a bath every night to relax.
41. I am addicted to lotion.
42. I am shocked that I am married and have 3 kids. Really, how did that happen?43. I believe in constant self-improvement.
44. I think I am more glass half-empty.
45. I don't enjoy napping.
46. I love being productive.
47. I am sarcastic.
48. I would like to be more involved in social issues. I often picture myself at demonstrations.
49. I admire those who stand up for what they believe in.
50. I believe it is never okay to be mean to another person.
51. I avoid confrontation.
52. I don't enjoy traveling without my husband and kids.
53. I have a hard time leaving my comfort zone.
54. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper. I love it.
55. I have small feet.
56. I always wear earrings.
57. I love playing games.
58. I am competitive, but it does not bother me when I don't win.
59. I am a realist.
60. I believe self-confidence equals success.
61. I don't drink milk and never have. I was allergic as a small child.
62. I love to sing loudly in the car.
63. I have anxiety about calling people I don't know well.
64. I try never to lie (even little white lies).
65. My favorite color is red.
66. My favorite food changes often. Right now it is Zaba Bowls from Zaba's.
67. I struggled with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for years.
68. I don' t like crowds.
69. I am more of an indoor person.
70. I am an only child, and never wanted brothers or sisters.
71. My nails grow really fast.
72. I love cloudy days. Probably because we get so few of them here.
73. I listen to music every day while I am cleaning the house.
74. I am frugal, except when it comes to eating out.
75. I like sugar cookies, but not any other kind.
76. I always have my toenails painted.
77. I am not a pet person.
78. I always wear sunglasses when I am outside.
79. Laundry is my nemesis.
80. I am not a morning or night person. I am more of an afternoon person.
81. As a child I thought about dying every day.
82. I believe in constant self-improvement.
83. I am an excellent multi-tasker.
84. I have a tattoo.
85. One of my dreams is to learn how to tap dance.
86. I am good friends with those who have qualities I admire.
87. I don't do well on little sleep.
88. I don't like having my belly button touched.
89. I went to 5 different Elementary Schools.
90. I never imagined being a stay-at-home mom, but now I can't imagine not being one.
91. If someone would have told me 5 years ago that I would like country music one day, I never would have believed them.
92. When I commit to something, I always follow through.
93. I don't enjoy musicals, opera, ballet or plays.
94. I miss my high school car (1976 Convertible Superbeatle). I secretly hope that Eric will buy me one for my birthday one year. Hint, hint.
95. I am constantly thinking of ways to change my house (new paint, floors, etc).
96. I would love to be able to speak Spanish fluently.
97. I fundamentally believe everyone should have access to health care. It is my number one social passion.
98. I am great at taking tests and studying.
99. I don't like to get up before 8 am.
100. My favorite flowers are Gerber Daisies.
8 comments:
You are SOOO cute! I loved reading this! I love singing loud in the car too, I think sometimes people think I'm cussing them out when I get to intersections because sometimes I get nasty looks. Oh well, I'm going to keep on singing.
I think I pretty much knew all of this stuff about you so that means we must be good friends. #81 was the only one that I said..hmmm...I didn't know that!
I am with you 100% on #66! I LOVE Zaba's and I got a Zaba Bowl instead of a salad the other day. I don't think there is any difference though.
Yeah! I am so glad both you and Jossie did this!
This list is so interesting and well thought out. Maybe that could be #101 for you. I'm right there with you on #91! I hated country music up until I met Kevin and he showed me the "good stuff."
I loved reading this! Let me ask, though, why in the world did you eat mac and cheese everyday for 6 months?? Oh, and I love that you put that laundry is your nemesis. So funny! I seriously love reading your blog because you type just how you talk in person. So cute!
Holy Cow! How in the world did were you able to come up with all those things about yourself! I am not that organized and sometimes so random that I don't think I could do it, or that well for that matter!
Awesome 100 list!
Its so fun to read these because you get to know so much about people! I am amazed that you guys can think of 100 things... Im not sure that I could, maybe I should try. Whitney and I need to try to come and visit you before I have this baby!
You are so interesting! I love finding out these things about people!
Sarah, you know yourself so well. I admire people who are comfortable in their own skin. We have a lot of the same likes and dislikes! I knew there was a reason I liked you right off the bat.
Post a Comment