Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

We started off our Easter celebrations by coloring eggs. This year we used a tie-die kit and a regular kit.

The Easter Bunny did hop through our house on Sunday and left the kids baskets, and Easter eggs hidden in all sorts of funny places.


Sadie was not thrilled with Easter this year. We had to wake her up, which started her off in a bad mood, and then she was even more upset when she found out she wasn't allowed to eat all of the candy she found. After she found one egg, she gave up on egg hunting, but luckily Megan and Jackson did not. I am not entirely sure they found them all, and predict we may be finding some more in the next few days.

Before church we went out front to take some pictures. Why is it nearly impossible for me to get a photo of all 3 children looking at the camera at the same time or a picture with all of their eyes open. WHY?

I think Sadie may have been the most cooperative of the bunch.

Happy Easter!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute pictures! Love Sadies dress-it is adorable! We took a picture of all of us too-I don't know if I will blog it...we did all have our eyes open which is a surprise!
Love the tye dye eggs!

Jossie said...

I also love the tie dyed eggs! Super cute! I think it's funny that you took a ton of pictures and in them there's at least one child with their eyes closed :-) Looks like a great Easter!

bloodfamily said...

Love the tye dyed eggs. Haven't done those before. Aren't you glad that you didn't hide the real eggs in your house? or did you?

Ralaina said...

We did the tie dye eggs too and they were a lot of fun. You guys always do the cutest family pictures!