Tuesday, April 28, 2009

High Flying

We have had our trampoline for at least 5 years, but the net only made it through the first 2. It slowly disintegrated in the heat, until all that is left is the bars. Not as safe as the net, but incredibly fun for Megan who loves to swing on them. Eric has made them all different sizes, so she can do different tricks on each one. She catches some serious air, does some pretty cool tricks, and scares me half to death. I wish I had video of it, but pictures will have to do.

She starts off by scaling the pole.

Then swings back and forth like she is on monkey bars.

She also does some pretty cool high-flying tricks. She is in the process of swinging around the pole.

She ends by swinging herself onto the trampoline.

It is quite entertaining to watch, and I am slightly jealous I can't do it. For the record, I tried and couldn't. Do you think I should be concerned about a possible pole-dancing career in her future?

8 comments:

Rachael said...

WOW---that is scary!! I need to see this in person! Just don't let her find your pole in your room that you guys install once the kids are asleep!

Kellie DeMille said...

Well I guess it's good you live in Vegas. Those skills could come in handy :)

Melissa Summers said...

Practice makes perfect. :) She should make some good money when she is older.

Cardalls said...

that is scary, i'd just have to turn my head when she did that! I don't think pole dancers do gymnastics...but really, what do I know?

bloodfamily said...

Those poles are going to get awful hot this summer, so let her enjoy them while she can. My boys would love to join her I'm sure..then again, we don't want to give her any crazier ideas!

rachel said...

I love your progression of pictures, she really is a little gymnast! I also can't believe Eric color's your hair, what doesn't he do?

Kellie DeMille said...

Hey Sarah, We signed Tyson up with this company NYS their website is nvlvco@nysonline.net. We play every Saturday til the end of June off of Allen and Alexander.

Kellie DeMille said...

Sorry I messed up the website. It's nysonline.org, they are signing up right now for the July through August season for soccer, t-ball, basketball and a couple of other things.