Here is the General Conference Survival Kit I made for the women I visit teach. To see my friend Rachael's click
here. The original idea came from my favorite blogger that I have never met named
Jill. Here are the things I decided to put in mine. Reader beware that I added quite corny sayings to accompany the items.

Pad of yellow paper and pen with the saying "Did you know President
Monson's favorite color is yellow?"

Sponge: General Conference-Soak It All In

Popcorn: Gain Kernels Of Knowledge By Watching General Conference

Tissue

Soap: Feel The Cleansing Power Of Conference

EXTRA Gum: Pay EXTRA Attention Today!

Hawaiian Punch: The Prophet's Message Can Really Pack A Punch!

Raisins: Spirit Shriveled? Watch Conference
I just realized I forgot to take a picture of the water bottle. It said: Quench Your Spiritual Thirst!

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4: Finished Product
4 comments:
That's a good idea. There is a really fun work book you can print off for the kids on sugardoodle.net
So cute! A great idea for me to use in 6 months for my VT ladies!
Oh....I LOVE YOURS!!! Mine may be 'cute' (not that yours isn't) but I like the 'theme' of yours and how it all looks! Much better than mine!!!
I love your idea. I'm going to try to remember to do this for my Visiting Teaching families next time. Where did you get those cute tins?
Post a Comment