I attended a coupon class a couple of weeks ago. At the class I ordered 4 weekly Sunday papers and have been anxiously awaiting their arrival. As you can see from the picture they only delivered 3, but make no mistake I will be calling to make sure I get my 4
th one! See that $256 in the corner? I am going to be saving so much money.
7 comments:
I went to one of the classes as well. I now get 4 subscriptions. I actually had a guy from the RJ call the other day to make sure I got all 4. Maybe he will call to check up on you too.
hey I missed that class because Matt was in the hospital. Will you teach me what you learned?
I can't wait to hear how it goes with all your money saving :-)
My sisters started doing it and are saving tons! I have yet to start, my mind isn't doing well these days and I can barely wrap my mind around getting my teeth brushed each day, let alone grocery shopping. But I look forward to doing it when I get my brain back.
I can't wait to hear all about it!! I have a bunch of Fresh and Easy coupons if you would like some. Too bad they don't take manufactured coupons as well.
Go coupons! It's addictive watch out! :)
I took a picture of my 4 papers too but since I was in Cali I haven't blogged. I have a huge stack of all the coupon stuff and don't know where to go now!!!
Post a Comment