Last night was my very first time couponing, and I am already addicted. I really love to save money, and try not to pay full price for anything (red stickers at Target are my obsession), so couponing is perfect for me.
Here is my breakdown. I spent a total of $23.45 on these items. Before coupons, buy one get one free store specials and bucks backs, I would have spent a total of $65.98. That is a total savings of (get ready for it):
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
6 comments:
So what does couponing mean? Do you sign up for it or just look for coupons. I am all about a good deal.
It is addicting! You will love it..it's a rush isn't it??
I'm trying to get into the couponing thing, but haven't made my "great" buy yet. Good for you - you are going to be really good at it!
Dang I thought we were getting a story about your first time! Just kidding! I don't want to hear about you and Eric!! HEHE!
I was wondering today if you were going to do a post about what you got...I am proud of you. My binder is nice and organized!
Good for you!
Great job! Isn't it so fun!
yes I love couponing! I just started it too and it is addicting. I am hosting a class tomorrow to hopefully learn more :)
Post a Comment