









Growing up my mom was always totally cool. We lived in a small conservative town but she was never afraid to try a different hair color, or dress fashionably. She was always her own person. I vividly remember my mom coming to elementary school with me and the kids asking me if she really was my mom. She just looked so different from the other moms. Many times when we would eat out they would ask us if we wanted separate checks since she always looked so young. Not only was she "totally cool" but she has always been "totally supportive." I always know that if I make a decision she will support me 100%, no matter what. She exudes love.Happy Birthday Mom!
I Love You!!
I Love You!!
3 comments:
Your mom is cool! I love the picture with her looking all punk! I love that you have a great relationship with her! Happy Birthday Myra!
Why is your post called an Even Year? I don't get it...
Hahaha. I love that you both have your sweaters around your necks in the car ride picture. Happy Birthday Myra! I thought she was always one of the coolest moms too.
Post a Comment