Friday, April 3, 2009

Crime Prevention Day

Today was Crime Prevention Day at pre-school. During the first part, the kids had a visit from McGruff The Crime Dog, which Jackson pointed out to me was just someone dressed up in a costume. During the Crime Dog visit, the parents went to a class about keeping our kids safe. It was pretty much geared towards parents of teenagers, but very interesting none the less. When I asked Jackson what he learned about during his class he said "guns". With a little further prodding I found out it was about gun safety. Much Better! After our classes we saw:


a S.W.A.T. car

The Mounties

The D.A.R.E. Truck

And the K-9 Unit

Once again I have had a sick child, so Sadie was not incredibly happy to be there. Don't worry she is not contagious and her fever is gone.

Jackson wearing his police badge.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

How fun! Sadie doesn't look too happy in that picture! But she sure looks cute!

bloodfamily said...

Sadie just makes me laugh when I see that picture. She is Ms. Independent isn't she?

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I'm glad you guys came out-I thought it was a lot of fun! :) Have a good spring break!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, Sadie is so cute in all of these pictures! I love the "guns" comment from Jackson.