But Baby I'm A Real Good Man

Have I mentioned before that Eric colors my hair. He has also cut it many times, but lately he has been on highlighting duty. Like
couponing and shopping at D.I. it is just another way I save money during the recession.
Would you allow your husband to do this?
10 comments:
That is a good man! I thought your hair looked super cute at church today :)
Dang I wish you would have taken a picture of the after...you know what I mean! I think it is great that Eric does your hair! I thought it looked great. I think Steve use to do mine now that I look at that cap...I remember beign worried that he was tearing the plastic holes bigger than they should be and that I would have leakage!
Eric....you the man!!!!!!!
That's awesome that Eric does your hair! Karl doesn't really have that kind of touch with things like that so it wouldn't work for us :-) I wish I would have seen you at church so that I could see the final product though!
Man Sarah...that Eric, he's all kinds of talented. The jack of all trades. That's so awesome!
I love your DI finds!
Eric - YOU ROCK!
No I am not that brave and I am pretty sure Chad would put up a fight. He just doesn't have Eric's skills when it comes to the hair dye. That is nice that he does it. It is better than waiting every 6-9 months to get it done like I do because it cost so dang much.
wow! that is pretty awesome, I wouldn't let dave near me with a 10 foot brush :).
You are brave! My Dad has done my Mom's hair forever. It's their Sunday afternoon thing every 6-8 weeks! By now he is a pro! I don't know if Al could handle it. Good job Eric!
To answer your question, not in a million years!!!(but Eric obviously does a great job)
That is awesome that Eric does your hair. I am not sure that I would let Royden do my hair.
Post a Comment