Friday, April 10, 2009

Four For Friday-Freebie Edition

1. I could do an entire blog post of all the free stuff Rachael has given me, and maybe I will next week, but today I will focus on all the free clothes for Sadie she brought back from her trip to California. Look at that big bin full of clothes. Sadie is also modeling one of the outfits that was included. So a big thank you to Rachael and her sister Tara for all of the clothes.


2. I have also received quite a bit of free entertainment from certain family members. Jackson and Sadie have entertained me while sleeping:


3. And Eric has entertained me by taking these self-portraits and leaving them for me to find:

I'm guessing he was having a snowball fight with himself? Am I right Eric?

4. Today I received free lunch. I love Chipotle and go numerous times a week. So often that all of the employees know me. So today while I was checking out I discovered that I had no cash and my debit card was not in my wallet. What? I panicked inside, but they were all nice enough to comp my lunch.


Do you love free stuff too?
How do you feel about hand me down clothes?
Do you LOVE Chipotle, and do you think I should leave them a big tip next time?
Also, do the tip jars everywhere make you crazy?

8 comments:

bloodfamily said...

In answer to your questions - Yes....fantastic....yummy....and yes. As for the photos of Eric - what can I say he just looks like am all around FUN guy. I just love the photo of Sadie, too.

Jossie said...

Who doesn't love free stuff?! I also love hand me down clothes as long as they're cute :-) I've never been to Chipotle and the tip jars are ridiculous :-) Eric's pics are so funny! The one of him with the snow on his head and shoulder made me wonder, "How cold is his ear in that picture?". Funny! Great post....I love the pic of Jackson sleeping!

Rachael said...

I love free stuff-have you registered on freecycle.com yet?
I love hand me down clothes now...not so much when I was a kid-especially coming from twins when I got 2 of everything-in 2 different colors.
I don't love Chipotle...not at all...another difference between you and I! But that was awfully nice of them and I think next time you need to leave them a tip.
I don't really appreciate the tip jars...enough already!
Love the sleeping pictures!
Eric's pictures are hilarious! SOOOOO funny!

Eric said...

I really wished our kids would have been healthy so you guys could have come on that trip with me. I was thinking about having a snowball fight with you guys and decided to simulate what the results might have looked like when Megan and Jackson "White-Washed" me.

Autumn said...

Where did Eric go!! Looks like fun!!I for one love hand me downs. My kids think it is like a shopping spree!!Never eaten at Chipotle! Guess I should try!! You have probably put enough in the tip jar to have paid for that meal plus more!! Very nice people!! I hate tip jars but I do know waiters and waitresses don't make much money so when I tip I like to tip extra!!Let's hear it for the blue collar working class!!They do so much for our world!!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I HEART FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardalls said...

I love free stuff and the tip jars...if they actually did something to serve me then they get a tip, not when they hand me my food at the counter and I have to refill my own drink. But they did do something for you so Yes you should add something to the tip jar next time :). Your kids are darling and the pictures just show personality!

Ralaina said...

I am jealous of Sadie's bag full of free clothes, that would be a fantasy of mine :D). That is so nice that they gave you the lunch, so funny. I love your blog, you have some very cute posts. I have been M.I.A. in the blogging world and it has been fun to catch up.