1. With the exception of today, this week has been hot, hot. Which has meant my kids have spent a good portion of it dressed in swimming suits. I have to say that my kids are quite wimpy when it comes to the Slip-n-Slide. Not one of them will slide down on their stomachs. I even demonstrated how to do it, and they still wouldn't. Slip-n-Slides seem much more
cheaply made than when I was little.



2. Some pics of Sadie looking extra cool all dressed up.


3. I am a mom who generally allows her children to wear whatever they want. I say generally because there are definite
exceptions. This was one of
Jacksons creations this week. I think the monster truck shirt, combined with the hat on backwards, orange shorts, and cowboy boots is a look you can only get away with when you are 4. By the way we went to a number of stores with him wearing this.

4. I have also been doing some D.I. shopping this week, and have once again been very pleased with my finds. Look at these never before worn shoes I found this week.
8 comments:
I love those shoes! So cute! That little Sadie is so stinkin' cute in her swimsuit :-)
Every time we buy a slip-n-slide we get a hole within a week!! Hope yours lasts longer!! By the end of summer they will be slidig on their tummies!! Wait and see. Nice find!! You always find the good stuff when you aren't looking for something specific.
Love Jacksons outfit. I have done that many times with Jake and Emma. Plus I would have to go shopping with Emma after she did her own hair when she was younger. I always wondered what kind of mom people thought I was. I didn't care though, Emma and Jake were very proud of themselves.
Hey, I want to see a picture of you demonstrating the slip n slide on your belly. Stinkin' cute shoes. You can always bring Jackson over here with those cool boots on. He will always fit in over here!
Oh that outfit is classic! I am loving those shoes! I would love to do the slip n slide but I think the baby wouldn't appreciate it! But I too would love to see you demonstrate it!
The pic will come back to haunt Jackson someday, mine all did! Oh, love the shoes! Isn't it exciting when you find good stuff at the thrift stores? I've spent about $35 this week at my favorite... Savers!!! :)
I wanted to see a picture of you on the slip and slide too!
Cute shoes! That is so fun that you find treasures at D.I. I found some crystal that matches my little collection, but that is all. I probably need to go more often.
Books are one of my favorite treasures at D.I. We got a slip and slide last summer and it was great until Dave did it a few times and then it didn't last much longer :)
Post a Comment