Post in which I extol the academic virtues of my perfect children.
Megan!
I may have mentioned my disdain for science fair projects a time or two?
Well now I love them!
Not really, but I was happy for Megan when her hard work paid off and she made it into the science fair this year!
A few kids from each science class were chosen to participate.

Megan's project was about the 5 second rule. Her hypothesis was that the longer a food was exposed to the floor, the more bacteria it would grow. And her hypothesis was: Proved Wrong! More floor exposure did not necessarily correspond to more bacteria growth. Who would have thunk it?

Jackson!
His class also did a science fair project about parachutes. Here it is:

Last week he also had a project due about the election:

Did I mention that Jackson was a big Romney fan?
His father unquestionably has too much influence over him.
Also, I was just informed by his teacher that my little DJ Jazzy Jackson TESTED THE HIGHEST OUT OF THE ENTIRE THIRD GRADE IN MATH!

Brilliant I tell you!


And of course, Sadie!
Who loves pre-school with her whole heart.
Here she is modeling the drum she made (with a little help from her dad) for homework this week.






She is obviously a musical prodigy.
I may have mentioned my disdain for science fair projects a time or two?
Well now I love them!
Not really, but I was happy for Megan when her hard work paid off and she made it into the science fair this year!
A few kids from each science class were chosen to participate.
Megan's project was about the 5 second rule. Her hypothesis was that the longer a food was exposed to the floor, the more bacteria it would grow. And her hypothesis was: Proved Wrong! More floor exposure did not necessarily correspond to more bacteria growth. Who would have thunk it?
Jackson!
His class also did a science fair project about parachutes. Here it is:
Last week he also had a project due about the election:
Did I mention that Jackson was a big Romney fan?
His father unquestionably has too much influence over him.
Also, I was just informed by his teacher that my little DJ Jazzy Jackson TESTED THE HIGHEST OUT OF THE ENTIRE THIRD GRADE IN MATH!
Brilliant I tell you!
And of course, Sadie!
Who loves pre-school with her whole heart.
Here she is modeling the drum she made (with a little help from her dad) for homework this week.
She is obviously a musical prodigy.
3 comments:
Can you love Jackson even if he's a Republican? :0
Can we talk about some of those projects last night. I mean seriously....you know for darn sure those dad's did some of them!!! The one with the pulley system!! And the wind tunnel one! Who do they think they are fooling!!! The Hypothesis on the wind tunnel was:
"The Lift that an Airfoil produces is affected by the Chord Length and the Angle of Attack"...Come on!!! No 7th or 8th grader even knows what that means...no 38 year old even knows what that means! (I took a picture of the poster so I could have a good chuckle with Steve).
Wow! I am officially pulling Tyson out of school, we will move to the mountains and live off the land. I can't do these projects!! They look like a huge amount of stress. I am already stressed just reading about them! Ahhhh!! Congratulations to you and Eric for your brilliant children! Tyson just brought home 2 D's, Taylor didn't even do her preschool homework this week, and Hayden...don't get me started! What is your secret?!? The highest score in math in the 3rd grade! I am VERY IMPRESSED!! Any pointers would be greatly appreciated :)
Post a Comment