I daresay if there was a 2012 Miss Pilgrim Pageant Sade would win.
Right?
She has been excited about her preschool Thanksgiving "feast" all month long and today was finally the day. We spent the morning making rolls for her feast and getting her outfitted up. This pilgrim outfit is one of those things that I couldn't be happier about owning. We have used it countless times over the years.
Not only has she had the "feast" to look forward to, she has also been looking forward to her field trip to the Natural History Museum which happened yesterday.
I do believe the kids were imitating eagles in this picture?
Although it was cooler at the museum than at the firestation, the guy who ran the tour was really great! He couldn't have been better with the kids.
More pics:
I enjoy this museum.
2 comments:
I've gotta say I am loving all these field trips, it's my time to catch up with the McClellans :) Where do you even buy a pilgrim outfit? Sadie gets my vote for 2012 Miss Pilgrim!! Too cute!!
Where is this museum? Love that pilgrim outfit!!!!
Post a Comment