Yesterday Sade's pre-school class took an awesome field trip to the firestation.
Right after we arrived the firefighters received a call (so exciting) and had to leave! We were told that we would be able to hang out in their living room area (so nice!) until they got back. But at the last minute they decided to leave one of the firefighters there to continue part of the tour.
First he showed us the bedrooms:
Then the ambulance:
He also lifted all of the kids up into an R.V. type fire truck to check it out:
After about 20 minutes the other firefighters got back and we were able to see thoroughly examine the real fire truck:
It was really hot at the fire station:
Like steaming hot.
Right Kellie?
At the end they gave kids fire hats, and even had pink ones for the girls!
It was pretty great.
3 comments:
I read this blog like 3 days ago and have just recently stopped laughing :) Jason however was not amused! Would it be weird if we set up a field trip to the fire house with no kids? I'll look into it!!! Can't wait for the dinosaur museum next week, see you there!
WOW!!! It sure did look HOT HOT HOT there!!!!!!
Bahahaha! I'm laughing hysterically! I remember doing that field trip a few years ago with Tyler and thought it was steaming hot in there too. I might have had to wipe drool from my chin, lol!
Post a Comment