Eric and I found ourselves home ALONE Tuesday afternoon, as all of the children were in school. So naturally we did what any couple would do who found themselves in that position. We went golfing!
We went from hot weather last week, to freezing weather last weekend, to PERFECT weather Tuesday afternoon. Seriously it was gorgeous.
We golfed at the 3-par City of North Las Vegas golf course right by our house. I love it there, as I love a 3-par course and it is CHEAP!
As per usual the game was a challenge for me. Par was 27 and I shot a 66. That is a little over 7 shots a hole people! Eric did much better, shooting a 38.
Lovely afternoon.
2 comments:
Golfing would not be my first choice, I don't think it would even break the top ten list! I love how sporty you McClellans are :) I have never been to this Par 3, I'll have to put it on my activity list!!
OH I thought it was going to get inappropriate when you said you were all alone and what should you do? ;)
Post a Comment