Halloween night! I love walking around the neighborhoods with my kids and seeing all of the other kids and parents having such a great time. It is heart-warming to me.
Our neighborhood seemed to have more of a Halloween resurgence this year so we Trick-or-Treated around it for a bit:




Then headed over to the neighborhood we visited last year:



As we were trick-or-treating Sadie remarked, "Everyone keeps telling me how cute I look, and they're right. I do."
I couldn't agree more.
Then headed over to the neighborhood we visited last year:
As we were trick-or-treating Sadie remarked, "Everyone keeps telling me how cute I look, and they're right. I do."
I couldn't agree more.
1 comment:
It was so fun to see you all trick or treating. Every time I see Jackson in his costume I say, "Hi Jackson Harry Potter" and he looks at me like I am stalking him. At the Trunk or Treat and on Halloween night. I guess knowing him from the blog doesn't translate to real life. That, and I am stalking him :)
Post a Comment