The kids started out exploring the (tiny) maze.
It was a fun little farm (emphasis on the word little). I would definitely recommend going, especially if you have small kids. They also sold food (hot dogs, pumpkin chips, ribs), and had pony and carriage rides.
8 comments:
It was a fun very little farm. The girls enjoyed it. We also bought a pumpkin at Fresh & Easy. Lily was getting the little chicks out of their cage. I'm sure they were not supposed to be held but she would not leave them alone! We call her our animal whisperer.
love the fresh and easy pumpkins! we'll have to go this week sometime...something else to do on track break! did it cost anything to get in?
Tell Sadie I feel her pain. I am terrified of birds and have been since I was a little girl.
Cheryl, It is free to get in. I think the pony rides were $5, but everything else was free.
What a fun little farm. Thanks for the review!!
When I looked at your post I rememberd the nightmare I had last night about a goat that was trying to bite me!! now I don't know if I can visit this farm or not!
Oh how I miss fresh and easy! If I was still in Vegas I would definently be visiting the little farm. looks like fun
FUN!! I want to go! Was it busy?
Post a Comment