Sunday, October 18, 2009

7 Picture Sunday-Kids Edition

First up, a picture of Megan and Jackson participating in College shirt day at school. Nevermind, that Eric nor I ever went to UNLV, or The University of Georgia. That is what D.I. had, so that is what they wore.

Next, my little Sadie lady, drawing. She must take after Megan, who is the creative type.

Speaking of creativity: This picture will highlight some of Megan's. Some may see this cardboard as garbage, but Megan sees it a robot dress-up. I think she's right.

Lastly4 pictures of my peeps, before church today.

Today was the primary program. Megan and Jackson performed their parts perfectly, and sang beautifully. But Sadie, was her 21-month old self, who spilled pretzels, cheerios, and an entire bottle of water on the floor. She also refused to sit down, and continually made raspberry noises with her mouth. Did I mention that Eric is out of town, and I was sitting in the front row with the senior primary kids? Where do toddlers come from, and who do they think they are?

She sure doesn't look like she could cause any trouble. Does she?

7 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Love the adorable bow in the back of her head.....way too cute! Also love the scary football on your bench.

Melissa B said...

Ohhh, the bow looks cute! Who makes those? I like the picture of all three of them on the bench before church, very cute.

Kellie DeMille said...

I love what you are doing with Sadie's hair lately. It gives me hope:) You kids sure are cuties!!!

Cardalls said...

Toddlers should be able to be left home with Grandma to nap during church!

Graham said...

Sadie looks so cute! Did you make that bow? Mine kept yelling and saying REALLy loudly that she needed to poop. Which is worse? lol

Rachael said...

You should have sat her on my pew-Oliver and I were all alone. If it makes you feel any better I didn't hear her making noise at all-all I could hear was the 1 primary kid belting it out-not necessarily in a good way! (who was it?)
Your kids are adorable and I love that hair-do from the back! I really want another girl!!

Cardalls said...

oh and love the college shirts from the D.I. I am going to shop there more regularly now...you inspired me :)