1. She is blood-curdling scream afraid of spiders. Just yesterday I had to pull over on the side of the road when she freaked out. Since the scary spider scream sounds exactly like the hurt scream, I logically thought that she had somehow been injured. Well it turns out a fly (that's right a fly) had landed on her hand. I told her that they do not hurt us, but she told me over and over again, "It did. It did." Then she said, "I want Daddy" about 50 times.
2. Wind also scares the living daylights out of her. Which is not great, since it is always windy here. If we walk out and it is windy, she will say "indy, indy" and clamp onto whoever is closest to her.
4. She is a potty rock star. She still will not always tell me when she needs to go, but she will go whenever I put her on the toilet! I know it is the Elmo unders that are making her do it.

5 comments:
I would go back to DI and get the Elmo costume! I think after toilet training a boy, it gets much easier! That's what I'm hoping anyway :) Way to go Sadie! (I love the Elmo unders)
Awww...Sadie wouldn't last 2 seconds at the barn with all of the flies. But, I am up for the challenge of making her into a cute cowgirl.
a wee bit jealous over here about the potty success....still having issues with the 4 year old. maybe i need to go buy some elmo unders!
Yeah that she is getting the potty training thing! Love the fly experience! Too funny that she freaks!
hahaha..that fly story was great!!! I am so glad i'm not the only one that has kids freak when there's a fly around, my kids think they're bee's and totally panic!
Post a Comment