Tuesday, October 20, 2009

12 X 12 - October

Well my camera was still broken on October 12th, but it started working again, so I took my 12 pictures on the 15th. I'm pretty sure that still counts.

My little Sade cracked us all up at the breakfast table, by eating her breakfast wearing some Mr. Potato Head glasses.

Megan and Jackson headed off to school. Everyday Jackson jumps out of the car and runs to the end of the sidewalk to wait for the crossing guard (Mr. Bill). Poor Megan has to run after him, taking her role as big sister and protector very seriously.

Miss Sade and I ran errands before picking Jackson up from Kindergarten. Here she is helping me get gas. Now I don't usually get Sadie out of the car while filling up, but this time I had to actually go into the gas station to pay because the card reader wasn't working! It was a pain. It seems like so long ago that we used to have to do that every time we filled up. But look how happy Sadie looks to be helping.

I spent part of the afternoon making these BOO and EEK frames for the women I visit teach.

Per usual, Jackson prepared for the driving test he will be taking in 11 years.

Sadie looking so grown up heading out to watch Megan and Jackson's soccer games.

We spent the night watching Megan and Jackson play some soccer. Megan's team played a double header. I was tired just watching her run up and down the field over and over again.

Just look at that coach. He makes me want to play some soccer.

Seriously boys! Gotta love them.

Jackson did great tonight. He played goalie during the second half and saved all balls that came to him, keeping the other team scoreless.

We came home and Megan went right back to work on her homework. 4th grade is killing me!

7 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

All of my kids have loved wearing Mr. Potato head glasses. I myself have been caught wearing them.

bloodfamily said...

Couple of things. 1. Love the pitcher on your counter. Is this your replacement from the one that you broke. 2. Love, love, love the Boo and Eek - your Visiting Teaching ladies are very lucky. 3. Love Sadies little pony tails....very cute. 4. Boys - I love em too.

Rachael said...

Love Sadies glasses!
Where did you find the frames this year? My VT girls aren't getting anything this year...poor them!
Oh the ponytails!!!!! I want another baby after I see them...maybe I should resort to doing Eli's hair like this!
Soccer-I love it! I wish Alexis did-can't wait till next year when Eli can do it!!!
Homework this year is a breeze....it worries me a bit!

Brooke Low said...

I get so many comments on my cute BOO sign you and rachael made for me last year. You are one crafty woman!

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun visiting teacher you are! Sadie is too cute! I hope Tyson does well in soccer. It would break Jason's heart if he didn't like it. I don't care really, I already have my t-baller so I'm happy!

Cardalls said...

can you VT me? I realize we aren't in the same ward at all...but ;).

Amy Darrington-Baird said...

Love your pictures and I hope that none of the ladies I visit look at your blog or they will be caling the supervisor for a change!