Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Soakin' Summer Events

I do believe the only way to thrive in Las Vegas in the summer is to swim. A lot. Happily I have  friends with pools, along with lots of public pools semi-close by.
Like the Hollywood pool. A definite favorite of the kids, but a bit far to visit too often:
 
 
And of course Wet - n - Wild! Also far, but worth it. My favorite time to visit is late afternoon/evening. And my favorite person to visit it with is Eric, so this trip was especially fun.
 
 
Sade's favorite slide:
 
 
She is of course a basket case the entire time we are there, UNTIL I tell her she doesn't have to slide down any more slides. These pics were taken after her and I quit sliding. Her joy could not be contained:
 
 
Have I mentioned lately how much I love these 4?
 

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

We will have to go to Wet n wild together and Sadie can keep me and the baby company in the wave pool and the lazy river. Living in the water in Vegas is the only way to get thru, but it is also super fun :)

Rachael said...

I still have only ridden one ride! I don't like standing in long lines! I should tr going at night. But it seems like it would be really cold!! Next time you go to the Hollywood pool let me know...maybe I'll join you guys! I liked that place last year!