I have a teenager!!! (Gulp)
At 13....
She has a love for her phone that borders on obsession.
She is a grown up gal, measuring in at 5 feet and 1/2 inch tall, and wearing a size 7 1/2 shoe.
Her love of reading has yet to make an appearance.
She is a dog lover, and forgives Tucker of all of his faults.
She is a very, very good swimmer.
She is alternately very annoyed and very loving towards her siblings.
She is alternately very annoyed, embarrassed, and tolerant of her parents.
Froot Loops continue to be her cereal choice.
She spends quite a bit of her money on ordering songs from iTunes.
She is helpful to me, always willing to clean something when I ask her to.
She has really straight teeth and it looks like she will never need braces!
She loves to act and hopes to do more of it this next year.
She continues to be good friends with both boys and girls.
She is a T.V.-aholoic. (kind of like me).
According to her, her favorite food is pasta, her favorite dessert is ice cream, her favorite candy is Kit Kat, her favorite soda is Sprite, and her favorite color is pink.
She continues to be orally fixated so you can almost always find her chewing on some gum.
She continues to become somewhat of a less picky eater.
She HATES the sound of silverware clinking together.
She is a learn things on her own type of gal, instead of a learn things from advice given type of gal.
She has started sleeping in a bit more than she used to. Often waking up between 7 and 8 am.
Happy Birthday Megan! You are one smart, gorgeous and hilarious girl!
2 comments:
I can't believe you have a teenager! I am so dreading this!! I am so sad, yet another person taller than me. She got me with the 1/2 an inch. Tyson's new favorite thing to do is stand by me and judge how much he is growing. He also shouts loudly to all who can hear how he is almost as tall as his Mom. Not a hard feat! Yeah for no braces! That is unheard of now a days! How funny to hate the sound of silverware clinking together. I haven't ever thought of it. I'll have to pay more attention in the future :) What a great girl that Megan is!!!
She is an amazing girl! And quite a beauty!!!
Post a Comment