Friday, July 19, 2013

Better Than Average Swimming

 Any pool is great, but in the past couple of weeks we have been able to visit a couple of pools that have been even better than great.
First the pool at the Rio, which is free to get into if you are a Las Vegas local! Cha-ching.

They have 3 pools open during the weekdays, including a sand filled, fairly shallow (but very warm) pool for the kids:





And then this week we were able to visit a mammoth pool that is located in a backyard. The family that lives there rents it out for $50 an hour (all of us that went split the cost so it was downright cheap!). We had a water slide, cliff-jumping fabulous time.



Sade, who we shall say can be timid at slide related events, was a slide riding, cliff jumping fool. You just never know with that girl.








Of course the rest of us were in on the fun too:










It was a smile filled day.



There have also been some Wet-n-Wild visits, and there just may be another one this afternoon/evening if I can get my act together.



I just love it there.

4 comments:

chercard said...

My swimming envy is in overdrive seeing these awesome pools!

Kellie DeMille said...

Thank you for taking and posting pictures of that amazing backyard pool. I took maybe 2 pictures and trying to describe it to Jason didn't do it justice! I am now going to have to live at the Rio pool! What a fun kid area. I can't wait until Jason is off of work again, we are there! The last picture with you and Eric is darling :)

Rachael said...

Both the Rio and the house were great pool days!!!

The Hardy's said...

Those are awesome pools! We're going to have to try the Rio too.