On Friday morning I DRAGGED myself out of bed at 9:19 am (I checked). If I don't have morning plans, I don't get up early. Upon awakening I had my breakfast/lunch (aka Brunch) meal of the day. This time leftover Greek food from Market Street Grill.
I don't even love cheesecake, but I LOVE their Pumpkin Baklava Cheesecake. Seriously try it.
Jackson joined me while I was eating and promptly had a "taste" of my drink:
I worry about his adult soda drinking future.
Sade playing on the piano. She knows one song and plays it over and over again. The first time she played it on Friday was at 6 am, and promptly woke everyone up. I obviously went back to bed.
I spent the rest of my morning thoroughly cleaning my bedroom and bathroom. While putting shoes away I began to wonder how many shoes other people have. I really like buying shoes and estimate that I have around 80 to 100 pairs, but have no idea if that is more, less or the same as other people. If you are reading this, leave me a comment, or send me a text letting me know how many you have.
Sade enjoying her morning pickle. She also has an afternoon pickle and sometimes a nightly pickle.
For lunch Megan made muffins:
Jackson was being particularly camera shy on Friday and didn't love me snapping this picture of him cleaning his room:
I ran a couple of errands and then Amy picked us up for a visit to The Old Mormon Fort:
We thought it would be a good day to visit, as it was supposed to be cloudy with a chance of rain, but we were very wrong. It was a sunny, hot mess and we didn't last long. We then took a quick trip to the mall and then went to Sonic for a treat. Since it was dinner time we also picked up Sonic for the kids:
After dinner we did some quick cleaning up. Tucker has a conniption fit when the vacuum is on:
I then took a trip to Sam's Club. This is what my shopping cart looks like when I shop by myself:
I kind of just throw things in without much regard to spacial issues. But if Eric was shopping with me the cart would look drastically different. Every item would fit perfectly, as if it were a puzzle (simile!).
Eric had been in Kingman, AZ for the day, but had arrived home while I was at Sam's. He was there for a short period of time until he had to leave for his 10:15 p.m. soccer game. Needless to say we did not go with him.
While he was gone I was watching T.V. and got totally sucked into a freaky Dateline episode (a show I maybe watch once a year) about a murder. While watching it, Rachael texted me at 10:35 p.m. with this, "Random question...is Dateline on right now? If so what's it about?"
SCARY!
I thought someone stole her phone, was looking at me through the windows, and I was about to be killed (just like the woman in the freaky Dateline episode!).
It ended up being just a weird coincidence, but really that is crazy.
Remember to tell me how many shoes you have!
4 comments:
That was a crazy coincidence...soooo random!
I maybe have 10-15 pairs of shoes but only wear 3-4 consistently. What was up with Friday's weather???? It was crazy hot...but since I had plans all week to swim at Erin's I was kinda happy it was warm!!! I wish I could get up after 9am! Lucky you! I am up around 6am each morning! I love cheesecake and I'll tell you my new favorite flavor from Cheesecake factory...White Chocolate Macadamia Nut with Caramel! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I will revisit that in 5 weeks when I am done with my Paleo challenge!
Love your 12x12's!
I think I would have more shoes if I had a place to hide them all. I don't remember having so many shoe issues growing up but then I remember we didn't have stairs growing up. All shoes had to be in our closets. In my house there is not one shoe in any closet so I only own about 10, including church shoes. I also remember while growing up we had a lady in the ward who would pay my to organize her shoes, she had a million and it would take all afternoon. I am now going to be calling you Laverne (that was her name) and just so you know I still only charge $5 to organize shoes :) I was laughing and laughing about Dateline. I never can watch those shows without having nightmares for days!
I own 15-20 pair of shoes but would love to have a larger selection!
Dude, I might have ten pairs.
Post a Comment