Just some miscellany picture business to catch up on.
1. It is always kind of a melancholy event taking birthday streamers down.

Happily Jackson's bday is next week, so new ones will be up soon.
2. Speaking of Jackson, we have had quite a bit of large scale track building taking place in the living room:

3. The kids visited the dentist. No cavities, no referral for braces. Very good visit!

4. The fire sun, due to the wildfire was so very incredible to see. I wish I had pictures that accurately portrayed the awesomeness:


5. While shopping one morning I happened to notice that Jackson and Sadie had an unintentional clothing match that made my heart happy.


I wasn't sure if I had taken a good picture of them on my phone so I asked them to pose for a couple more. As you can tell by his face and body language, Jackson didn't take to the idea:


Needless to say the best one ended up being the one I took without their knowledge.
6. We were eating at Red Robin last week and were seated next to Sadie's very favorite poster in the entire restaurant:

She thinks it is hilarious (which it is) and took about 15 pics of it. She also took other gems like this:

7. Monsoon season seems to have hit a bit early this year and we have had some major lightning filled storms the last few nights. On Friday evening the kids and I were visiting Wet-n-Wild when quite suddenly the storm blew in.

We made it out to the car just in time, but that was one lightning filled, pouring rain, nail biting ride home.
Happily Jackson's bday is next week, so new ones will be up soon.
2. Speaking of Jackson, we have had quite a bit of large scale track building taking place in the living room:
3. The kids visited the dentist. No cavities, no referral for braces. Very good visit!
4. The fire sun, due to the wildfire was so very incredible to see. I wish I had pictures that accurately portrayed the awesomeness:
5. While shopping one morning I happened to notice that Jackson and Sadie had an unintentional clothing match that made my heart happy.
I wasn't sure if I had taken a good picture of them on my phone so I asked them to pose for a couple more. As you can tell by his face and body language, Jackson didn't take to the idea:
Needless to say the best one ended up being the one I took without their knowledge.
6. We were eating at Red Robin last week and were seated next to Sadie's very favorite poster in the entire restaurant:
She thinks it is hilarious (which it is) and took about 15 pics of it. She also took other gems like this:
7. Monsoon season seems to have hit a bit early this year and we have had some major lightning filled storms the last few nights. On Friday evening the kids and I were visiting Wet-n-Wild when quite suddenly the storm blew in.
We made it out to the car just in time, but that was one lightning filled, pouring rain, nail biting ride home.
3 comments:
That picture is funny! Good ole George!
The wind the last two nights have been crazy!!! It terrifies Oliver!
I hate putting up streamers!
Monsoons have definitely come early this year. Lol--That picture! I am now scared to eat at Red Robin.
Oh how I miss Seinfeld! That Sadie is hilarious :) I love that you put up streamers for birthdays. Streamers really make it a party. Woohoo! No cavities!! I am so glad that everyone survived these last monsoon storms, they were a little intense! Jackson's face is great in the matching pictures, he'll probably check what Sadie is wearing before going out from now on :)
Post a Comment