This summer Jackson is in a book club with a bunch of his friends from school. Their first book selection was Bunnicula, a book about a Vampire Bunny.
They discussed the book, dressed up like vampire bunnies, and played games.
Then it was time to play in his friends awesome backyard! The fun part (at least according to the boys).
ALL of the boys in this book club are going to the new Somerset next year, which is a bit heartbreaking for Jackson (and me). He is really going to miss them.
Next book up, "Peter And The Starcatcher."

2 comments:
What a fun summer activity to keep up on the reading. I have told Tyson that if he reads every kid book in our house this summer I will buy him the biggest lego set ever. He has read 5. AHHHHH! I need Jackson's love of reading to rub off on Tyson :)
WAIT....is that Kaysea's pool and I wasn't invited??????? That's it!!!!
Fun book club idea! It is going to be a new experience at Somerset NLV next year! But the new principal and staff seem GREAT!!!
Post a Comment