At 9...
He is an extremely slow eater. He always has at least half of his food left when we are all finished eating.
He would rather snack all day than eat a big meal.
He has become a great swimmer this year. His favorite stroke is the breaststroke.
If pressed he would probably say his favorite sports to play are basketball and soccer.
His favorite color is blue.
He loves to read. He finished all of the Harry Potter books this past year, and although he has read a lot of books since, they continue to be his favorite.
The kid is electronics obsessed. DS, Wii, iPhones, tablets.....He loves them all.
He has no favorite food, but reports his favorite candy to be Snickers.
He is soda obsessed.
He is incapable of opening or closing doors in a quiet manor. He wakes everyone (meaning me, Sadie and Megan) up every morning when he comes out of his room.
Before we purchased new slow close toilet seats, he was also incapable of closing it in a quiet manor.
He is a crazy sleeper. His blankets are wrapped around him like straitjacket each night.
He has gone through a growth spurt this past year and a half (I forgot to measure him last July), and he has grown almost 4 inches during that time.
He has a really hard time keeping his eyes open for pictures.
He wishes he had a friend in our neighborhood to play with all the time.
He is not a huge fan of television.
He is a non-clothes wearer. If you stopped by my house in the middle of the day there would be a 90% chance Jackson would only be wearing his underwear.
He continues to love and try to build a relationship with Tucker, even though Tucker does not seem open to the idea.
He can make fart (a word I am sure I have never typed and never say out loud) sounds with his armpit and knee pit.
He loves to play board games, and often plays against himself.
He is obsessed with roller coasters and thrill rides. He spends hours researching different roller coasters and amusement parks throughout the country.
He has a great memory for peoples names. Especially reality T.V. stars.
Boys just don't come better.
3 comments:
I love reading these profiles of the kids after there birthdays. That Jackson is adorable! I love that he plays board games by himself. Tyson has been going through an "I need a brother phase", but what he really needs is a good friend who lives near. I understand Jackson's want for a neighborhood friend. I propose you guys move on our street and we will solve 2 problems :)
What a great kid you've got, actually all of them are great! Happy Birthday Jackson!
He is a great kid!!!! What is it with boys not wanting to wear clothes?? Oliver is going to be my nudist!
Post a Comment