For some reason Sadie looks all grown up.
Oh no! That is a bummer BUT...it is funnier than it is a bummer! She does look so grown up in these pictures!
Oh my heck, that sucks!
she's a natural, you should consider cosmetology school for her
All I can say is...better you than me!
thanks for the good laugh this morning! I may have to take tips from Sadie on how to apply pirate makeup for my boys costumes :)
That's too funny! She is such a cutie.
OH MY GOSH!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
For some reason Sadie looks all grown up.
Oh no! That is a bummer BUT...it is funnier than it is a bummer! She does look so grown up in these pictures!
Oh my heck, that sucks!
she's a natural, you should consider cosmetology school for her
All I can say is...better you than me!
thanks for the good laugh this morning! I may have to take tips from Sadie on how to apply pirate makeup for my boys costumes :)
That's too funny! She is such a cutie.
OH MY GOSH!!!
Post a Comment