Well, with a lot of support, I can now report that she has broken free of her dark, deep addiction hole. Her treatment plan consisted of no access to the drug (bottles were thrown out of the house), replacement therapy (when she asked for a bottle, something else was offered instead), and good old fashioned fit throwing. The bottle put up a good fight, but little Sade was victorious!
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
10 comments:
Yeah for Sadie! Thanks for my afternoon funny Sarah :)
I'm afraid we are going to have a bottle addict on our hands as well! It is so hard with the third. We want Lauryn to stay a baby forever. It's hard taking some "baby" aspects away because that means they are that much closer to being a "big" girl. So sad... Way to go Sadie!
Yeah for Sadie...and YOU! Addictions are tough on the mom! Such a big girl now!
When I read the post title I thought it was going to be about you not drinking Dr. Pepper anymore and I was going to be so proud and jealous all at the same time. However since it was about Sadie's bottle...I think that is even harder. Way to go Sadie and good for you toughing it out to get her weaned. Yeah!!!
I hope she makes it through ok! She is so dang cute!! She hardly looks phased in this picture. Way to go Sadie!
so emma is still addicted at age 26 months. i think i'm as addicted as she is....you are an inspiration! :)
What a woman......Sadie that is. You too Mom.
I thought the same thing that Melissa did! Way to go Sadie!
Ha ha ha ha.......... you are so funny Sarah!
Clean and Sober suits her!
Post a Comment