I did a big list about Eric last year on his birthday (you can read it HERE), but wanted to add a couple of new things that I currently love about Eric.
First, he really is a great dad. I mean you know your are pretty terrific when you get this type of reaction every time you walk in the door.
He also handles the breakfast routine. I am usually just sleeping away the 7 o'clock hour. In my defense he is a self-proclaimed morning person.
His sense of humor. He can make me laugh like no one else, and does so on a daily basis. Did anyone see his comment, on my current Birthday 100 list? I am still dying over it.
I know that I can count on him to handle any situation involving mice, snakes, spiders, or any other vermin.
He is currently coaching Jackson's soccer team, and you can tell Jackson loves it. He will even start work extra early to make sure he makes it there on time.
He has a very demanding job that requires a lot of time and effort. But when he is home, he focuses on me and the kids, and waits until after they are in bed to complete whatever he needs to do. Which makes for a lot of sleep sacrifice. I think he has maybe had a grand total of 20 hrs of sleep this week, and amazingly he isn't even grouchy.
And finally he is kind to me. ALWAYS.
Happy Birthday Eric
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric! One more year for the big 4-0! You guys are so perfect...
Happy Birthday! Have always thought Eric was one of the really good guys!
What a good guy! Happy Birthday Eric!
Eric is a great guy! His comment with Rupert made me laugh soooo hard! he said it took forever to get it to work but it was well worth it!
Happy Engagement Anniversary and Happy Birthday Eric!!!
You definitely have a keeper! Happy Birthday Eric!
Post a Comment