
Today was the annual Mother's Day Tea at Jackson's
Pre-School. They sang to us, served us refreshments, and we played a very informative game called MYSTERY MOM. I learned quite a bit about myself. The kids were asked a series of questions about us mom's, and we had to guess which kid said what. Here is what Jackson thinks of me:
1. What is your Mom's favorite color? Red (He was right)
2. What does your Mom cook the very best? Macaroni & Cheese (Right again)
3. How old is your mom? 3 (Pretty close)
4. What color is your Mom's hair? Dark Gray (Is he trying to tell me something)
5. What is the funniest thing your mom does? Nothing (Apparently I am void of any funniness)
6. Why do you love your Mom? Because I like her
7. If you could give your Mom any gift what would it be? Jewelry (I can't wait until he is rich)

They gave us these cute tea towels with their hand prints on them, and we also had to draw pictures of each other. You may have to click on the picture to enlarge it. It may be hard to tell who drew what picture since I am severely lagging in artistic ability.

The kids were all so great and well behaved. They have a fantastic teacher, who also happened to be Megan's
pre-school teacher when she was 3. See how calm they are listening to the book. Not bad for a bunch of 3 year
olds.
8 comments:
If I had to draw a picture of Eli it would look about the same! I can't draw at all!
Well if it means anything, you are hilarious and your hair is NOWHERE near gray!
What a fun day! Jackson is so cute. I wouldn't want Ali to answer questions about me. He did such a good job!!
I love it! Those questions cracked me up! What a sweet Mother's day gift!
I loved his answer "because I like her". So matter-of-factly. Kids really are so simple! Wish we could all stay that way.
How cute! Those teachers are so creative! Jackson did a great job!
Analisa had her mother's day tea today too. It was very cute. They made a flower for us. Last year we got to draw the pictures like you did this year. It was very fun.
Sarah I am glad I found your blog. Now I can acually talk to you more besides passing you in the hall at church! Sounds like your son has a great preschool teacher. Who is she? I am trying to find another teacher for my son Andrew next year.-Cassidy S.
I loved seeing Kiddie Kollege and Miss Jackie! Jackson is so handsome what a fun mother's day.
Post a Comment