
Our final challenge for "wedding month" was to photograph something blue.
This is a necklace that I wear every day. I don't wear much jewelry but I rarely leave the house without this on.
This is a necklace that I wear every day. I don't wear much jewelry but I rarely leave the house without this on.
20 comments:
wow, look at all those blue peepers!! what a great answer to the something blue challenge!
what is blue on your necklace? is that turquoise?
so cute
The family picture is great. One for the mantle. You all have great eyes!
ALL of our family photos look like that! I too thought of doing our blue eyes, but wasn't quick enough with the camera this morning before the older kids went to school.
Everyone looks adorable!
How have I never seen the blue on your necklace! I really think you should have done the broken glass though!
Very beautiful necklace! Great photo Sarah!
How Beautiful! Who gave you the necklace? I haven't seen it in your other pictures. I love all your blue eyed kids too.. You have pretty blue eyes..
Very pretty necklace...what's the sentimental significance? Your family is beautiful!
My mom gave me the necklace at least 15 years ago. It is turquoise on one side and a reddish brown color on the other side. I believe she bought it on an Indian Reservation. I have tended to wear small heart necklaces most of my life and I picked this one out of my jewelry case a few years ago and fell in love with it.
I have never met a family with ALL blue eyes...so cool! I love the necklace...I too am one of little jewlery, but have a necklace I wear almost daily. Love your blues!
That family picture is awesome! I love it! The blue in your eyes is seriously the best blue color ever!
I love your necklace! And you have some beautiful blue eyes, too!
When I saw the family picture I thought, well you have to say blue eyes. You and your family have beautiful blue eyes.
My what sparkly blue eyes y'all have!
What gorgeous eyes you all have!
Your blue eyed family is beautiful!
Beautiful necklace and wow, all those blue eyes. They're beautiful too!
Hey Sarah,
Okay, I so wanted to stop by and see you guys when I was in Vegas. Now that I see this cute pic of your family I really wish I could have. What a beautiful family you have! Tell Eric I say hi! You seem like such a relaxed mom, you will have to share your secret, I am petrified of 3! After I emailed you we ended up going to Scottsdale for the rest of my trip and I got really sick while there, I was so glad to get back home! Anyways, I will finish this book! Hope you guys are doing well! Yvonne
You have to tell why the necklace is so special and what makes it blue? Love those blue-eyed babies!
Post a Comment