
My little Sade is almost 4 months old, and I think gets cuter and cuter everyday. She has started grabbing everything in sight (her blanket, toys, and her toes (my personal favorite)). She is super close to rolling over, if her pesky arm would not get in the way. She has been a great nighttime sleeper since she was 6 weeks old, usually only waking up once around 3 a.m. And for the last 3 nights she has slept until 6 a.m., woken up to eat, and gone back to sleep until 8:30 a.m. Hooray. Let's hope she keeps it up. By the way, my 3 year old still does not sleep through the night, so no one out there can be too jealous.

She has big blue eyes, the fairest skin of any of my kids, and such kissable cheeks. She puts up with a lot of kissing, given that Jackson can't seem to keep his lips off of her. He always tells me that he has to kiss her so much because he loves her so much. We all talk to her in our highest voices and smile at her all day, in hopes that she will smile back at us (and she almost always does).

I had to post one picture of her screaming her little heart out, because she does like to do that quite a bit too. She is a baby, so she likes to be held (while standing up), and is definitely not patient when she wants to eat or is tired. But all in all we could not be luckier. I feel blessed every day that she is part of our family.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness you are such a GREAT mom!!! Jackson is a little sweetheart...what other little boy would says such sweet things?
She really is beautiful! Your kids are so great, which must be a reflection of their fabulous mom :-)
Love the eyes! They are beautiful!!
Oh those eyes! All your kids have the most amazing eyes!
She really is the most beautiful little girl! She makes me want to have a girl again!
She is so cute. I love the baby pictures. I have a few and it is so fun for some strange reason to see a picture of them crying. Klara tries to smile and cry at the same time, only if you are looking a nd smiling at her. You just want to hold them right away. Can't believe that they are both 4 months already.
What a good sleeper! It is always so nice once they figure out that they don't need to wake up in the middle of the night! Yay for you! I love the picture of her grabbing her toes, the look on her face is adorable!
She is beautiful! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!! Come visit Washington soon!!
Awww... she is gorgeous. I luv that age! Kudos for having a good sleeper!
Post a Comment