This weekend Eric' s brother Todd came to visit, which thrilled the kids (and Eric and I too, of course). Jackson has always loved playing with cars. Recently he has been playing on HotWheels.com every chance he gets. He also will spends hours in his room building tracks like the ones he has seen on Hot Wheels. So you can imagine how excited he was to have someone build a cool track with him. Here is some video of the track Todd built. I am sorry about the camera work, once it started filming it refused to zoom out, but you get the idea.
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
4 comments:
First I am impressed with the HotWheel/Domino thing! Very cool...but also so impressed that you know how to do video on your blog. The student has surpassed the teacher! I am not worthy!
The Smores were mmmmmmmm good!
Cool track!! I can't believe that Megan and Jackson don't like smores. They sound super yummy!
WHAT!?! How does a kid not like smores? What are you teaching your children Sarah?
Also, cool hotwheels track. I need to figure out the video thing too...
I get the not liking s'mores. Just give me the chocolate!
Post a Comment