
Eric and Jackson headed out to Hidden Valley this weekend for the annual Father & Sons
campout. Jackson has been so excited to go all week and has been counting down the days. Every morning he would tell me, "Only 7 more days until me and my Dad go camping." He had so much fun last year when they went to Mt. Charleston. This year he had fun too, but as you can see by this picture it wasn't exactly Mt. Charleston.

They were surrounded by dirt, and it was pretty hot. Luckily
Jacksons good friend Eli came, so they had a lot of fun playing together. Look at their red cheeks. They weren't sunburned, they were just red from the heat.

As I said before Jackson was really excited to go. However, that sweet little part of him was concerned all week that Megan wasn't going. Whenever we would talk about the
campout he would always tell me in a sad voice that Megan really wanted to go camping too. We explained that it was just for boys, and we could all go camping sometime as a family. He said okay, but I still know he felt bad for Megan that she couldn't go. He is such a loving boy. By the way, Megan didn't really want to go. She would never willingly hang out with so many boys.
5 comments:
What a sweet boy to want his sister there too! Looks like they had a lot of fun. It has been really hot this weekend. It has only just begun....
I am glad I wasn't the only one to shed a tear!
They seemed to have a lot of fun. Although, Steve didn't like the 5am wake up with Eli! Steve was glad Jackson was there to play with him.
How fun. My boys have never done fathers and sons. Now that my husband will be done with school I am hoping there will be no excuse next year! That is so sweet of Jackson to be all concerned for his sister!
That Jackson is SO cute! I can't get over it. I love that Jackson really wanted Megan to come. So cute!
You have cute boys. Eric looks so happy. I love to get one on one time with my boys. They feel so special!! Can't wait to see you guys this summer. Isn't it nice that Jackson and Megan love each other so much. It is cute. My kids always save stuff for each other. If they go to the doctor or Dentist they always ask for extra balloons and stickers for their brothers. Too bad they don't always treat each other so kind!!
Post a Comment