Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SPT

The "wedding month" challenges continue. This week it is time for something borrowed. I immediately knew what I was going to do for this challenge because I borrow something every night of my life. I go into my closet, to my husbands side, and pull out one of his t-shirts. They are my favorite things to sleep in. I always choose his oldest ones, because they are the softest. Don't you love a t-shirt that has been washed hundreds of times? He actually wore one the other day that I generally wear to bed, and my little boy asked him why he was wearing one of my shirts.


I also borrow almost every book I read. Either from the library or from friends. Here are the last 3 books I borrowed. For the record I enjoyed all of them. I had put off reading "Eat, Pray, Love" for quite a while, because for some reason I didn't think I would like it. I was wrong. I thought it was great.

For more information on SPT, click here.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

i *borrowed* one of my husbands tee shirts last night, which is weird, becuase i have quite a collection of my own. i agree books are great things to borrow, too.

Rachael said...

Sarah-that is a great post! Dang I can't think of ANYTHING! I bought that book eat, pray love too and haven't started it b/c I don't think I will like it either. Okay, after The Host.

Windy said...

I always borrow books too. I only buy books that I've already read and loved.

Sandi said...

Sarah, Sleeping in a borrowed T-shirt is much better than having a stash of your own. I'm with you. It feels so good.

Bahama Shores Mama said...

I too love sleeping in my man's shirts as well as borrowing books!

I'll have to add Eat, Pray, Love to my library wishlist, as I was a bit skeptical, but now and curious!

Michelle Alley said...

I generally can be a miss prissy when it comes to what I sleep! The whole matching tops and bottoms thing - but I often resort to t's too! Great on you for borrowing your books instead of the cost of buying!

Dacia said...

I love big soft t-shirts too. That's great that you have so many to borrow!

Lene said...

There is nothing as comfortable as a old worn t-shirt.
Great "borrow" item.

Bren's Life said...

I love wearing my husbands shirts too... And I always love a good read..

Autumn said...

What is the Book on top? Started eat pray love but didn't finish!! Did not keep my attention. Maybe I should have endured to the end!!

The Monkeys said...

It sounds so comfy!

rachel said...

Seriously, the pictures you take of yourself that look like someone else took, make me laugh. That is a talent in and of itself!
I'm excited to start reading the Twighlight series, everyone keeps talking about how good they are.