Friday, May 9, 2008

Flashback Friday-Mother's Day Edition

For this Flashback Friday I am celebrating my Mom. She is not only a kind-hearted, loving, and supportive Mom, but she is also incredibly funny. We obviously have a shared history, and with that comes stories and experiences that are uniquely ours. By saying one word or phrase, I can be reduced to hysterical laughing. I am surprised by how many pictures I have where I am laughing uncontrollably while sitting next to my mom. So for this Flashback Friday I am going to share three of me laughing, that were all taken at different Christmas's.


Happy Mother's Day Mom!!! I Love You!!

6 comments:

Buzosucka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

I LOVE that 2nd picture of you cracking up! What a great moment captured!
I think I may have to follow you and do a Mother's Day post. I have to see what I have!

rachel said...

What a great post! I love how much paper there is in the second picture - man, you had a great Christmas.
Your mom looks so beautiful in the last picture!

Melissa B said...

That is one massive pile of presents and paper in the second picture. Nice job to whomever captured you laughing at the right moment. Looks like some fun memories.

Jossie said...

I totally followed your lead and did a mother's day flashback. I LOVE the second picture of you two totally surrounded by opened presents. Fun!

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

happy mothers day!! Im excited to come and visit you this week!