Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Here!!

A few weeks ago I won the "Pay It Forward" sweepstakes on my friend Amy's blog. I have been so excited to receive my gift because I know how talented and creative she is. I have been secretly hoping for an apron, and to my delight she sent me one. I love aprons! I wear one every time I clean and every time I cook. Could this one possibly be even cuter? I can't wait to break it in. Thank you Amy.



I will be having my own "Pay It Forward" contest soon, but due to the fact that I am not as talented as Amy and have very few crafting skills, I am still trying to think of something to send to my winners. I will keep you posted.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

I LOVE IT! Dang I miss that girl and her talent! I love it!

Amy said...

Yeah! I'm so happy you "secretly" wanted an apron. You crack me up. Glad you like it!

Melissa B said...

That is a CUTE apron! I am soooo jealous!

Jossie said...

Here's your comment :-) Love the apron! Is it weird that I think it's funny that you wear one? I don't think I've ever worn one in my whole life. Am I missing out on something?

rachel said...

That is such a cute apron!! Rachael has told me about Amy's aprons and how they are the cutest things ever. I was glad she sent you one so I could see what they look like.

Cassidy said...

Oh my goodness! This is the cutest apron ever!!! I love the material. What a great contest idea.