Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cheerleading!

Little Sade just finished up cheerleading class. I'm not going to lie: It was majorly cute, and she LOVED it!

She excelled at the forward roll:


Tried her best to master the cartwheel:


Spent lots of time working on back roll-overs:


Worked on her back bends:


And I have to say (bragging moment) really excelled at hand stands:



I mean come on. Check out that form!

The class also involved learning cheerleading jumps:


And of course dancing!:


Check out her little hand on her butt. They were supposed to rest their hands on their backs, but not one of them could ever remember. It was unbearably cute.

4 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Darling!! That is unbearably cute! What a cute girl :)

Rachael said...

So cute!!! She totally has great form in that hand stand!

chercard said...

totally love the hand on the bum..so funny!

Erin Camp said...

Extremely cute!