Here is a list of some of the out of the house activities we have planned this summer. I am thinking of trying to do one or two a week. Some will be during the day, and some we will be taking advantage of late summer bedtimes, and will wait for Eric to get home. I have talked with a couple of people about joining us on these field trips and plan on sending out an e-mail letting everyone know what we have planned that week. Let me know if you want to be included. I am completely flexible to what days and times we go, since I don't have kids that take naps anymore. Woo-Hoo! Anyway......To the list.
Preface: If you have a 2011 Entertainment Book you can find coupons in it for a lot of things I have planned.
1. Children's Museum: Adults $9.50, Children $8.50. Coupon: $2 off/good for 4 people
2. Atomic Testing Museum; $9.00/Adult-Nevada Resident, Children $9.00 (6 and under free); Coupon: Buy one admission get one free. This means that for me and the kids to go it will only cost us $9.00.
3. Lost City Museum in Moapa; Open Thursday - Sunday. $5/Adults, Children under 18 are free. Coupon: Buy one admission get one free.
4. Clark County Heritage Museum; Adults $2.00, Children $1.00; Coupon: Buy one admission get one free.
5. CSN Planetarium; $6.00/Adult, $4.00 Kids; Shows Friday and Saturday nights; Buy one admission get one free.
6. I would like to take a trip out to Lake Mead one day and bring a picnic lunch. Lake Mead yearly pass: $30/Vehicle. Daily pass $10/Vehicle.
7. Fishing at Lake Mead.
8. The Grove at Mt. Charleston. Picnic Lunch.
9. Go to the movies. If you go on one of your kids birthdays (I have 2 in July) there is a coupon in the Entertainment Book for a free movie on your birthday. Just bring your drivers license, or your kids birth certificate.
10. Bowling: I haven't researched it yet, but I know there a few really cheap bowling places for kids.
11. Roller Skating: Crystal Palace Here We Come!
12. Ice Skating: The Legacy Longhorns discount card has an offer of buy one admission/get one free at the Fiesta Rancho Ice Arena.
13. 51's Baseball Game. At Smith's they have Kraft Cheese Singles packs that have buy one get one free Minor League Baseball tickets on them. I have purchased 3 packs! Tickets to 51's games are $10.
14. Visit the Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio.
15. Watch the volcano erupt at the Mirage.
16. Go to the Drive-In movie theater.
17. Visit Primm to ride the rides. During June if you visit Primm Monday-Friday and show your Nevada I.D. everyone in your party rides for free. For my family this is a $130.00 savings!
18. Flip-n-Out
19. Legoland: FREE! (for my family due to my winning streak)
20. Camping: Probably only overnight, if we are lucky. We will have to wait and see if Eric can find the time.
21. Fremont Street: Already completed, and tons of fun.
I also have a few other things planned like tie-dyeing shirts, trips to the library, learning to sew, learning to cook, play-dates, etc.........
Let me know if you want to come with me. The more the merrier!
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
3 comments:
I love your summer plans! If I was around I would join you for all of your excursions. I miss all the fun things to do in Las Vegas. We booked a trip in August. We are staying at the Flamingo so you can add that to your list if you want to come swimming with us! Hope to see you.
I would love to.....but I do have a baby that naps and NEEDS his naps and so we have to fly by the seat of our pants most days and sneak in fun between naps!
Please sign us up for the summer of fun! What an awesome list, we are down for any adventure!!
Post a Comment