
{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Never. Not even once.
{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Read. Unless I am otherwise occupied. J/K
{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Anywhere. But I would love, love to tour all parts of Europe.
{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Bike riding. We have been riding with the kids at least a few nights every week.
{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I always wanted to be a news reporter. I truly never imagined myself as a stay-at-home mom, but now I can't imagine not being one. Today I am spending the majority of my day at my kids school watching awards assemblies. I feel so incredibly grateful that I can make every single one of these events.
{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
More space, more character, large outdoor space.
{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
I have been on a quest to cook dinner everynight, however tonight, since I am so busy, and Megan has Activity Days, and I have Young Women's, I am thinking the kids may have kids meals from Sonic (they are half price on Wednesdays), and I may have Chipotle (My Fav).
{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
If someone came to my house on a Saturday night, they would not find me at home. Saturdays are my night to party (with the kids and Eric of course).
If someone came to my house on a Saturday night, they would not find me at home. Saturdays are my night to party (with the kids and Eric of course).
{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Hmmm...I don't know exactly how much we spend on water, since the bill is combined with sewer and garbage. But that bill is usually between $75 and $90 a month.
{ten} what do you do to relax?
Watch T.V.
1 comment:
Naught girl (#2)
I too feel fortunate to be able to go to the kids activities and be apart of their lives. I couldn't imagine not being there to see each accomplishment!
Post a Comment