So for our first excursion I chose Fremont Street. We have not been in a few years, and Jackson and Sadie couldn't remember ever going there.
First we watched the light show:
It was a little loud for Sadie at first.
After it ended I noticed that the first concert of the night was starting just a couple of minutes later, so we high-tailed it to the stage, and were able to get right up front.
The entire show was based around music from the 80's. It was great.
It took Megan and Jackson about 30 minutes to get into it. But when they did, they were dancing and singing with the rest of us.
Sade loved it from the beginning.
Black Spider Man was really feeling the music.
After the show we picked up some beads:
Eric and Sade dancing on the sidewalk:
Now prepare yourself. I have saved the best picture for last.
That's right! Bret and I finally met. Unfortunately Pee-Wee had to sneak in on the picture, and slightly defile it.
5 comments:
What a fun adventure! I love that you have decided it was the summer of fun :) Megan and Jackson's serious faces are hilarious! You should have had a solo picture with Bret!!
Love the picture of Jackson and Megan looking bored out of their minds when the 80's band was playing! I guess if I went to a 50's concert with my mom...I'd look the same way!
I really need to go to Fremont.
And I would like a list of your activities that you are doing this summer!
Hahaha. Love Bret Michaels!
I love your choice of wording. Makes me laugh. Love the pic of Eric dancing with Sadie. What fun!!
looks like fun! so what else is on this list for the Summer of Fun??
Post a Comment