I love it!!! That thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!! Is it scary driving it? At least you only have to do carpool 1x a month!
Ahh, you are one brave woman Sarah! I hope Sadie remembers us little people when she's huge and famous :) Love her poses!
Totally hot you and Sade!!
You are totally brave! I'd be so scared driving that bus. Sadie is awesome.
If anyone can make it look hot, it's you and Sadie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it!!! That thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!! Is it scary driving it? At least you only have to do carpool 1x a month!
Ahh, you are one brave woman Sarah! I hope Sadie remembers us little people when she's huge and famous :) Love her poses!
Totally hot you and Sade!!
You are totally brave! I'd be so scared driving that bus. Sadie is awesome.
If anyone can make it look hot, it's you and Sadie!
Post a Comment