Monday, September 17, 2012

8th Place!

A couple of weeks ago the Young Women and Young Men held a Pinewood Derby race.

 Since we are a family of procrastinators we waited until the day of the race to complete the car.

And when I say we, I mean me and Megan (Eric was out of town!).

And when I say me and Megan, I really mean Megan (although I did hot-glue the bb's to the front of the car).

Needless to say we were not expecting much, so you can imagine the thrill when she came in 8th place!


 8th place never felt so good!

Seriously. We were ecstatic. 

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Woohoo! Who says procrastinators never do well. In your eye procrastinator haters!

Rachael said...

I think the needed to have two races...those who did it themselves and those whose (who''s???) dad's did them!
Alexis came in last every time but her car was the cutest.