Ok. It's been months and I CANNOT let another minute pass by before I address an extremely important issue!
Have any of you traveled to Target the last few months?
And on your travels have you seen this?:
I just cannot get over it!
And although I try to keep my blog as neutral and non-confrontational as possible, I am taking a stand!
THIS IS A TERRIBLE NAME FOR A STORE! I do not think Chic-Boutique when I see this. But rather Chic-Butt-Ick!
Anyone else?
(If you don't agree with me don't bother commenting.)
(Just kidding)
(Kind of)
(Kind of)

5 comments:
It is a pretty awful name. I just think of Adam Sandler from SNL and say "Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?"
Yeah I'm not a fan. I can never even see chic pronounced as 'sheek' anyway so to me it looks like chick but ick. Good times.
I saw this the other day and totally did a double-take. It took me a few minutes just to figure out boutique and then I wondered if that was right.
Another place where the name drives me INSANE is The Hair Cutte right next to Subway and Smiths. I pronounce it in my head as Hair Cute. And now they do Tattoo's there...seriously...who is going to go there for a tattoo....but it would be a Cutte Tattoo...
Oh Rachael, the Hair Cutte drives me crazy too! I think they should put on an R and Y on the end because they way they have it doesn't make any sense.!
Post a Comment