Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day Of Pre-School 2012

Baby Sade started pre-school today! She could not wait to go, and has been counting down the days for weeks.


Some highlights, according to Sade:
 
 
She made a new friend.
 
 
Her teacher said she was very good.
 
 
She also said that she is quite the peacemaker.
 
 
She has 6 kids in her class. 3 boys and 3 girls.

 
She informed me that the boys played with the boys, and the girls played with the girls.
 
 
They had recess and were able to play for a "loooong" time.


 
She had apples and string cheese for snack.
 

 
 
When I asked her if she liked preschool, she said, "No! I LOVED it!"
 
 
I also asked her if she had a good time. She responded with, "Not a good time. A GREAT time!"
 

She can't wait to go back.
 
 
I missed her.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

That Sadie is so funny!

Rachael said...

I can't wait for Oliver to go next year! He is already on the MWF am list!!! Her class is so cute with the changes they made!
Sadie is adorable! What are you going to do with your time?!?!?!?!

The Hardy's said...

Yay for Mrs. Aubrey's preschool! She's the best!