On Thursday morning the kids and I packed up and left Bear Lake to spend a few days in Logan with my mom and Ken. Eric had left earlier to try and complete his Bucket List Item #3 (post forthcoming)!
The kids and I have been wanting to go to Lagoon for years! And luckily we were able to make time for it on this trip, AND we were able to convince my mom to go with us. I had not been since high school, so I may have been even a bit more excited than the kids were.
Well maybe except for Jackson. He must ask me at least 4 times a week if we can visit Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyworld, Six Flags, etc.....
We were there when it opened (11 am-which seemed late to me), and stayed until 9:30 pm, and were able to do ALMOST everything.
Our first ride of the day:
Other pics:
Sade may look super happy and good natured in every picture, but she was a whiny mess a good portion of the day. Since she is usually fairly good, I am assuming lack of sleep was overtaking her. It's a good thing she is adorable.
We rode a lot of the small rides in the morning and then headed over to the waterpark.
After a couple of hours we left the waterpark, and resumed exploring the park, this time focusing on the big rides. I'm grateful Megan and Jackson are both big enough to ride together. There were a couple of jerky roller coasters that I abstained from, out of fear of sickness.
The quintessential Lagoon ride. The Sky Ride:
My favorite ride is The Scrambler. And it's Sade's favorite ride too!:
It was kind of a fabulous day. I just hope it's not another 20 years before we get to go back!
2 comments:
I've always wanted to go there! Looks like fun!!!!
I have only been to Lagoon once even though we lived in Ogden for a few years. I didn't even know it had a water park, that's how "in the know" I am. I think the lack of sleep is the worst part of going on vacation, poor Sadie!
Post a Comment