Today I:
Seriously have no patience. I just played a game with the kids and thought many times about screaming due to slowness.
Am thinking about how much I hate making lunch. Nothing ever sounds good to me! I think I have had toast 5 out of the last 7 days.
Want to watch T.V. but everything I would choose to watch can't be watched with children. Have I mentioned that they seem to follow me all around the house.
I am considering selling things to Children's Orchard. I am also considering selling things on Craigslist. Does anyone have experience with either of these?
I am also considering buying Lagoon tickets for our upcoming trip to Utah. Has anyone been lately? I have not been in over 15 years.
Oh and, I just discovered I am completely out of diapers. Sadie is currently wearing a swim diaper.
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
9 comments:
I HATE making lunch! That's why we go out to eat so much. Also, playing games with Tyler makes me crazy because his attention span is too short. Oh, I've sold stuff on craigslist and have had good luck, depending on what I am selling :-)
1-It takes a lot of patience playing a game with kids-but what a good mom you are to sit and play with them!
2-I hate making lunch too! It seems like it is always the same for the kids and I feel guilt!
3-Maybe you should reconsider the shows you watch....JUST KIDDING! That is why I can't do BB this year!
4-Just take your stuff to childrens orchard and they will go through and offer you prices on each thing.
5-Go to Lagoon. I have never been but have always wanted to. Maybe you could find good deals-don't they sometimes have BOGO at Deseret Books?
6-You should have called me-you know I am well stocked on diapers-you could shop at my diaper boutique!
The swim diaper is HILARIOUS!
If you sell your clothes to Children's Orchard let me know how it goes! Aubrey has some baby clothes she wants to sell! I have tried to sell of my kids clothes on Craigslist, with no luck!
I must say if I ever need a pick me up on any day I just need to read your blog and I either laugh outloud or get a smile on my face. Sometimes both. Thanks for brightening my day with your candid thoughts a.k.a. your day.
Children's Orchard are snotty. The clothes and things need to be practically new to be worth your while. Lunch bites the weenie. I was just telling someone I am so proud every day I resist the urge to go out. Lagoon is cool. It's like a mini version of magic mountain. I thought swim diapers were supposed to be in the diaper rotation!
Sarah-I am about to enter the blog world again. I liked this post. I can't even go to the bathroom without my kids following me in there! We just went to Lagoon a few weeks ago. They have some good new kiddie rides. Best price I have found for tickets is at deseret book. The kids loved it. I got so sick of selling stuff on Craigslist list before we moved. I swear I wasted so much time waiting for people to show up, which they rarely did. We found if you put FREE they show up right on time! Good luck
Summer is almost over and then then only Sadie will be following you!! Sounds like it is time for a babysitter and some alone time or a night out with Eric. Caigslist is great but I meet people at Mcdonalds or somewhere neutral to hand off the goods. When might you go to Lagoon? We have never taken the kids. They would love it!!
We love Lagoon! And your kids will love it too. And toast for lunch, I am going to try that, it seems to work great for you.
Post a Comment